larryheader

« Home | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » | Bravery!! » | Down With The Sickness!! » | Teamwork » | Jesus Loves Pizza » 

Friday, May 13, 2005 

New Look!

Alright, here it is. I think I like this a little better. I still need to make a header for it and do a couple more things but at least it is functioning as of now. It's alot cleaner than my other dezign and yes I backed up my other one just in case I didn't like this one. I did use a template which I really didn't want to do but hey, I'm a youth pastor not a dezigner. At least I was able to input my links and things like that. Let me know what you think. Not that it would make me change it or anything like that but hey, I thought I would make you guys feel special...like I actually cared what you thought...for those of you online schizos...that was a joke...don't get paranoid again. Tank still loves ya.

Thanks Em...and besides Josh, Martha Stewart served time in the pen. She is now dezigner to inmates. Don't dis her dezigns...

I think you smell like cottage cheese.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates