larryheader

« Home | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » | Bravery!! » | Down With The Sickness!! » 

Saturday, May 21, 2005 

Surfing High Speed

I am so stoked. After much waiting and anticipation, I now have high speed at my house. I can now do the things that I have only dreamed about, like play Medal of Honor and Halo 2. I am in heaven...I am getting all teary eyed as I sit here thinking about it. Well, I am off to kill some people in MOH...

Larry...that is awesome. Congrats man

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates