larryheader

« Home | Clowns are like Pollen » | Back to Singapore » | Surfing High Speed » | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » | Freshness! » 

Friday, June 03, 2005 

Hand Cannon


SoldierTech_460XVR-1
Originally uploaded by LEO's Pics.
“I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?”

I think Dirty Harry Callahan’s favorite .44 magnum has been dethroned as the world’s most powerful handgun since Smith & Wesson unveiled their newest "King of the Hand Cannons," the Model 460XVR.

This gun shoots a bullet at a speed of 2330fps. The .44 mag that Dirty Harry used shot at somewhere around 1200fps. In other words, this gun would put a hole about the size of a softball in whatever it was shot at.

Hail to the King...

Now thats what I need for these dern bugs down here

This weapon has some impressive specs. for being a pistol.

but everyone so far has failed to mention that a hand gun with that much power is highly uneccesary...at least in my opinion...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates