larryheader

« Home | Surfing High Speed » | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » | Bravery!! » 

Thursday, May 26, 2005 

Back to Singapore

Our friend Micheal R. has come and gone. It was awesome being able to hang out with him for a few days. God has done so much in his life. I would love to see him come back to the states and stay but if not...that's cool too. He was a breath of frsh air, an old friendship that brought new light into my life...really cool! He is the type of person that when you are around him you can't help but be fired up because he is so contagious. ahhh...good times.

It was so nice meeting him, he inspired me greatly

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates