larryheader

« Home | Back to Singapore » | Surfing High Speed » | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » | Freshness! » | Where Oh Where Did My Little Post Go? » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005 

Clowns are like Pollen

I seem to go through phases. There are times when I will post every day. Then there are times where it seems like I have no time to write even the smallest post. Oh well...

The parade was pretty cool yesterday. We took the kids down to watch it. Not like it is very far, just walk down the block. They loved it. We got under a pretty big tree, which was nice because of the rain.

I've realized that my kids say some of the funniest stuff. I was putting my daughter to bed the night before last. I was telling her about the parade and how there were going to be clowns and some other cool stuff. I was turning off her light and this is what she said to me..."Daddy...I'm allergic to clowns." Now that is something you don't hear everyday. I just had to say..."OK baby girl, just don't touch them." I mean, what exactly do you say to that? They didn't tell me how to respond to that in Dr. Spock's book.

I just had to laugh...

make me a samich!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates