larryheader

« Home | Hand Cannon » | Clowns are like Pollen » | Back to Singapore » | Surfing High Speed » | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » | What!? » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

Turn The Tides

All rise,
abandon your shadows
and cut ties to your selfish pride
Fix your eyes on the sun
Get burned on the inside
and turn these tides

I just thought I would throw in a chorus to one of my favorite songs. I started listening to this cd again last week and I can't put it down. It is just so good!

nope...it's Turn The Tides by 38th Parallel. Good guess though

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates