larryheader

« Home | Turn The Tides » | Hand Cannon » | Clowns are like Pollen » | Back to Singapore » | Surfing High Speed » | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » | London Prison » | Manogamy and schizophrenia » 

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 

Anniversary

Jen and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary on Sunday. 13 Years! Man, it seems like it was yesterday that I was late to my wedding stuck at the tracks on Bechtle ave because of a train that took, I kid you not, a half an hour. Man, our lives have been like a rollercoaster. So much has happened. now, 13 years later, 2 kids and a ministry I am looking at where I am at. I have been all over the United States. I have been to 4 countries. I'm a veteren!! I don't feel like I am getting old and yet I have seen so much in my lifetime. I can dig it...and it's only getting better.

Jen and I didn't really do anything special Sunday. We are going away next weekend. Just the two of us. We have a nice suite reserved for the weekend. We are going to head down to Cincy and go to a couple places. Then we are going to head back up to Columbus and hang out for a bit. It is a much needed getaway...much needed indeed.

woOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates