larryheader

« Home | Back From Guatemala » | Back!! » | MOH New and Improved!? » | Every once in awhile I will go blog surfing. You k... » | Anniversary » | Turn The Tides » | Hand Cannon » | Clowns are like Pollen » | Back to Singapore » | Surfing High Speed » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

Back To The Blogosphere!

Ok, Ok I will reenter the blogosphere. I have been flying low on the radar in cyber space. Not really sure why. I think I just needed to take a break and collect my thoughts. Man, this blog thing is starting to become like a marriage. You start neglecting her and she begins to drop comments that you haven't been paying enough attention to her. When I started getting comments like "Hey chief... you still alive?" and one from my own wife that said "You need to update your blog punk" (she is so loving) I figured I would start posting again.

I have had so many crazy things rambling around in my thick skull, I couldn't put them into words. I felt like I was always having a brain fry and I would get fidgety and couldn't write anything. So I would pick up my guitar and jam. My wife calls it ADHD, I prefer to call it...well...ok, maybe I am a little bit ADHD but I think all youth pastors are. It's like a pre-requisit or something. "I'm sorry Mr. Smith, we can't hire you because we are looking for someone a bit more disturbed than you. I just don't think it's going to work." BYE BYE...I think there should be a TV commercial that describes some of what we do. I mean it's really hard work being a youth pastor. Anyway, the commercial would go something like this. One man...in a world full of chaos...he vowed never to grow up...and then it would show some guy surrounded by a bunch of junior high kids with marshmallows stuffed in his mouth trying to mutter out the words..."Pull my finger!" Hey, I told you that I have some crazy things rattling around in there. I will try to collect them and put them on the pages of this thing in the next few days. But for now, I am out of here.

YEAH, WHAT THE HECK IS THAT! I went on a rant once about how I hated "Next Blog" advertisement sites. Now they are spamming my comments section?! I keep telling myself that there will be no spam in Heaven...unless it is the yummy goodness that is the mystery meat product Spam. MMM...SPAM

Welcome back to blogging. By the way, to get rid of blogging spam, you can change your settings in blogger to where everytime someone onces to leave a comment, they have to type out the letters that they see in a box. So far, it has stopped my spam.
Hope to see more bloggings in the future.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates