larryheader

« Home | Every once in awhile I will go blog surfing. You k... » | Anniversary » | Turn The Tides » | Hand Cannon » | Clowns are like Pollen » | Back to Singapore » | Surfing High Speed » | Don't Walk Stupid! » | New Look! » | Attempting Freshness » 

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 

MOH New and Improved!?

I downloded most of my mod patches for Medal of Honor the other day. Last night was the first time I got to play with them and I am still trying to decide whether I like them or not. I could take or leave the blood mod(maybe there is a better one out there) I downloaded a bunch of skins, which I must say are pretty cool. I like most of the new weapon and artillary sounds also. I am still however trying to decide overall though. I mean, one of the draws to MOH for me is the weapon authenticity. There is something about the true sound of an M 1 rifle firing. I am also trying to decide whether I like the explosions or not. I was getting killed so much last night because I was so focused on the new stuff...well, at least that is the excuse I am using. I will give it a few more plays to see whether or not the mods stay or go. All MOH fans sound off and give me your views and or opinions on some of the mods.

Oh, and it was cool to find out that one of the guys that I play MOH online with is one of Josh's friends in Arkansas. It is cool playing with ya Landshark. Shifty...I saw you bail out as soon as I logged on. I know who you are and where you live... Hopefully you can find some time here soon to play again. I'd like to share a nade with you...lol

so..i didn't read your post..cause i saw it had to do with video games..and i lost interest pretty easily. haha.

i still love you. <3

never been all that impressed with MOH personally. I guess I'm not really a computer gamer at all...i stick with the Box

Yea, I started playing again only because I found out Josh did and I don't have a PS2 to play SOCOM.

I played the regular MOH:AA when it first came out and it was probably the best PC single player came I've ever played (and I have played way too many.) I didn't DL any of the mods except what was required to play on the server.

-Landshark

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates