larryheader

« Home | This is a Change... » | Raise the Titanic » | Back To The Blogosphere! » | Back From Guatemala » | Back!! » | MOH New and Improved!? » | Every once in awhile I will go blog surfing. You k... » | Anniversary » | Turn The Tides » | Hand Cannon » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Apple has done it again


ipod nano
Originally uploaded by tank_lo.
Well, I believe Apple has gone and done it again. Enter the ipod nano. One thousand songs and so so small. Just when you think it can't get any better...it does...Way to go Apple!

haha...I was thinking more along the lines of lingere...oops, did I type that out loud.

I really feel like I can do that now. I too feel like my life has settled down and came back to center. Even though things seem to be picking up and there is so much on the horizon I feel like I am ready for it.

*cough* RIPOFF *cough*

I don't like it...not one little bit.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates