larryheader

« Home | Apple has done it again » | This is a Change... » | Raise the Titanic » | Back To The Blogosphere! » | Back From Guatemala » | Back!! » | MOH New and Improved!? » | Every once in awhile I will go blog surfing. You k... » | Anniversary » | Turn The Tides » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

Mac Mini


Mac Mini
Originally uploaded by tank_lo.
I haven't posted yet about my new mac. I baught a Mac Mini for the office and I would have to say that I love it. I couldn't go for the bottom line one. I had to get one with a superdrive. It just sounded cool (the DVD burner was a plus). It also came with bluetooth so I had to get a wireless keyboard and mouse. Another one of the things that sold me is that it came with Mac OSX Tiger and I am really liking it.

Mac OSX Tiger

I love all of the new features.

I have taken James' advice and got the word verification option for my comments. No more comment spam for this blogger...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates