larryheader

« Home | In memory of my dog Chester! » | Truth!? » | Onward AE! » | Crap and Stuff! » | God Has a Sense of Humor » | Prepare for Departure » | Mac Mini » | Apple has done it again » | This is a Change... » | Raise the Titanic » 

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 

Change is Good!

I was reading Neil's Blog and he was talking about change. I have been thinking along the same lines. Trying to change some things to start a forward momentum. Some things are easy to change and then others it feels like you are trying to change the rotation of the earth's axis. People are like "whoah! Slow down there parter, you're talking about disrupting the time space continuim!" Dang, I just wanted to add hot pockets to the cafe menu. I don't know why some people are so afraid of change. The way I see it is if something is not working...change it! I understand giving something time to catch on. But if it feels like that thing is like trying to catch a moving train...stop running after it, catch your breath and move on to something that works while not trying to reinvent the wheel. I don't know...just someting I have been thinking about lately.

heck yeah! I can stand sitting around and getting stale! Let's kick up some dust Larry and change this town!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates