larryheader

« Home | Truth!? » | Onward AE! » | Crap and Stuff! » | God Has a Sense of Humor » | Prepare for Departure » | Mac Mini » | Apple has done it again » | This is a Change... » | Raise the Titanic » | Back To The Blogosphere! » 

Friday, September 16, 2005 

In memory of my dog Chester!


In memory of my dog Chester
Originally uploaded by tank_lo.
Here is a random post for ya...I was going through some of my pics and I came across this one of me and Chester. (It is one of Jen's favorites pics of us) Chester was a great dog. He was a 160lb German Rotty. My daughter would try to ride him like a horse and my son would wrestle with him. Anyone who says that all Rotties are vicious surely has never had one. They are one of the most loyal breeds I know. The meter maid would actually go in the back yard and play with him. He loved the kids in the neighborhood. The only thing he did not like was cats. I think they were the devil's spawn in his eyes. And there was one cat that would actually taunt him by laying on the sidewalk across the street and just roll around as if saying "na na na na na, you can't get me." I should have let him out one and see if cat's really have nine lives. Why a long post about a dog? Because there are some pets that deserve an honorable mention...

I miss my dog too. I never really got to know Chester but from what I hear about him and his religeous hate of cats makes me think that he was probably a really sweet dog!

Ive helped train Rotts, they arent too bad as a general rule... Ill miss my god when shes gone, had her for 10 years

I meant DOG, and it was 14 yrs weve had her lol... but yeah shes dying

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates