larryheader

« Home | Change is Good! » | In memory of my dog Chester! » | Truth!? » | Onward AE! » | Crap and Stuff! » | God Has a Sense of Humor » | Prepare for Departure » | Mac Mini » | Apple has done it again » | This is a Change... » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Teamwork!!

As you probably have been reading in my blog lately, the direction of our ministry has really been on my heart. Today I was reading something about the success of a ministry and it used the analogy of a bobsled team. Picture a group of people running like crazy to get up to speed and then jumping into the same sled and then hanging on passionately as they careen down an icy slope. The success of the race depends on two things: (1) each person doing his or her personal best, and (2) everyone working as a team. I love it!

I love that show Maan!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates