larryheader

« Home | Something About Me... » | Natural Legacy » | Airless Tire!? » | Staple's New Site » | Buenos Amigos » | New Look » | D&D and good friends » | So I was Thinking... » | Santa's In The Klink! » | I Want It All! » 

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 

From Russia With Love

I have never posted any pics from our Russia trip. Actually to tell you the truth I didn't say much about it at all on my blog. I will have to take a few posts and tell you about some of it. There is something about Russia that tugs on my heart. It has to be God because you have no idea how much I hate cold weather. I keep asking Jen if God is calling us to start a ministry in Hawaii yet. Her answer is always no...Oh well. Anyways, here are a few pics from our trip.





that is very cool....i love foreign and ancient architecture

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates