larryheader

« Home | Buenos Amigos » | New Look » | D&D and good friends » | So I was Thinking... » | Santa's In The Klink! » | I Want It All! » | Wake Me Up In April... » | Am I still in Frankfurt? » | Almost Home » | » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Staple's New Site

Staple has a new website and I love it. I am a big fan of WWII stuff as it is so this just really clicked for me when I saw it. It definately fits with the theme of the album. And I would have to say that this is my favorite album from them so far. It definately pierces my heart when I listen to it. Great stuff!

O.K, I wouldn't exactly call it a new site because the info is the same but it's a new design. They just changed it a few days ago. I'm not sure why they waited so long after the album was released to change the site. Maybe they just came up with the idea recently. I was commenting on how I like the look of the new one better than the old one.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates