larryheader

« Home | I Want It All! » | Wake Me Up In April... » | Am I still in Frankfurt? » | Almost Home » | » | Russia Bound » | It's Here! It's Here! » | He Did it Again!! » | Stupid Christains...Pickets are for Legalists! » | Is It Too Late? » 

Thursday, December 29, 2005 

Santa's In The Klink!

Well, the madness is over. Actually I would have to say that people were overall pretty respectful during Christmas this year. I mean, I didn't have one case of an old lady trying to beat me up for the perfect stocking stuffer. Last year the blue haired gang was out in full force and they were vicious. But one good thing about those ladies is that they have a pretty high turnover rate. Their life expectancy is not very high if you know what I mean. Anyways, for those of you that got only coal for Christmas (or nothing at all), this is probably why. Poor Santa!

"It's...uhh...snow...from the North Pole..."

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates