larryheader

« Home | Good Stuff! » | Back to the Relative » | Huh?! » | Everything is Relative » | Moral Relativism?! » | A Collision » | Quote to Think About... » | The Rest of the Story... » | Uber Sexual!? » | Man in Uniform! » 

Thursday, November 10, 2005 

Is It Too Late?

I went out and hung out with some students at the skate park yesterday, and I got some great pics.













I got an itch! I busted out a board that Josh gave my son when he left. Yep, I borrowed my son's board and headed out to the park. I am definately not as nimble as I used to be. So, maybe picking up a board at 32 is suicide but it was so much fun. My tailbone still hurts. Those little kids make it look so easy. All we had when I was a kid were picnic tables and curbs...living out a piece of childhood could be quite enjoyable...or get me a trip to the emergency room.

to see you on a board would have to be one of the funniest things alive.

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Brave and stupid often go hand in hand...

But you are one of the coolest youth pastors ever, but you didnt have to prove it by riding a skateboard in your old age.

WFFC really needs a skate park.

Sounds like a plan!

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates