larryheader

« Home | Quote to Think About... » | The Rest of the Story... » | Uber Sexual!? » | Man in Uniform! » | Are We There Yet? » | Me Likey! » | Biking and Shrooms! » | Proper Flushing Technique » | Teamwork!! » | Change is Good! » 

Thursday, October 20, 2005 

A Collision



Emily was telling me how awesome the new David Crowder Cd was so I had to go out and buy it. David Crowder is such an amazing musician. He is so innovative it is scary. I think he is the only man that can be outside of the genre of blugrass, perform a blugrass song, and get away with it. AND...have you slapping your knee to the song wishing the whole time you had a whiskey jug to blow a tune into. Yes...I love it and am thouroughly enjoying it! Thanks Em for the insight.

Ahh but if only you read my blog regularly and took my advice some time ago, you would have come to the same excellent conclusion that you have so late in the game arrived at. :) -- a great album indeed.

David Crowder rocks!

Man, this might seem heretic, but I... well... Never mind, my opinion will get me stoned.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates