larryheader

« Home | Uber Sexual!? » | Man in Uniform! » | Are We There Yet? » | Me Likey! » | Biking and Shrooms! » | Proper Flushing Technique » | Teamwork!! » | Change is Good! » | In memory of my dog Chester! » | Truth!? » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 

The Rest of the Story...

I told you I would get some more info about the last post...well, here it is!

Metrosexual or Ubersexual? How to Spot the Difference

* Both are passionate, but the uber is passionate about causes and
principles, while the metro is mostly passionate about himself

* The uber spends more time grooming his mind than his hair

* Both treat and respect women as equals, but the uber considers other
men, not women, his best friends

* The uber is more sensual and not at all self-conscious; he doesn't need
other people to tell him he's sexy -- nor does he plan his errands
around which shop windows offer the best reflection

* The metro gets design tips from the Fab Five; the uber gets them from
his travels and interest in art and culture

* The uber knows the difference between right and wrong and will make the
right decision regardless of what others around him may think; the metro
knows the difference between toner and exfoliant -- and worries that
he's using yesterday's brand

Hmm, very interesting...

It's true. Actually why I can't we just be men and the women be women? Why so much crossover?

The fact that they some how tie "sexuality" into this whole thing is stupid. No guy, even a metro, has intimate relations with his clothing (at least that i'm aware of). "Uber" means very or ultimately...so how in the world you get "very sexual" to mean he's a manly man? Doesn't make any sense.

If Im anything sexual, it is either Allsexual, or bobby sexual. Both portray my vast draw of the opposite sex and give across the factual idea that I am extremely intelligent.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates