larryheader

« Home | Back to the Relative » | Huh?! » | Everything is Relative » | Moral Relativism?! » | A Collision » | Quote to Think About... » | The Rest of the Story... » | Uber Sexual!? » | Man in Uniform! » | Are We There Yet? » 

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 

Good Stuff!


I'm not usually one to take things from other people's blogs but I had to make an exception here. Steven posted this a couple days ago and I am still laughing. I had to get this around our circle of friends. I know you all have a warped enough sense of humor to appreciate two old guys duking it out. The fact that it is in another language makes it even funnier. If this link doesn't work, let me know. This is the first time I have tried to post a video clip.

It's an honor, Larry.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates