larryheader

« Home | Everything is Relative » | Moral Relativism?! » | A Collision » | Quote to Think About... » | The Rest of the Story... » | Uber Sexual!? » | Man in Uniform! » | Are We There Yet? » | Me Likey! » | Biking and Shrooms! » 

Friday, October 28, 2005 

Huh?!

I'll bet you don't see this every day. I wonder whose life would suck more...the cow for falling on a car, or a human trapped in his car under a cow? Yep, I agree...it would suck for both!

that reminds me of the "danger. falling rock. stayback." sign that we saw at mcdonalds. haha.

GRRREAT

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates