larryheader

« Home | He Did it Again!! » | Stupid Christains...Pickets are for Legalists! » | Is It Too Late? » | Good Stuff! » | Back to the Relative » | Huh?! » | Everything is Relative » | Moral Relativism?! » | A Collision » | Quote to Think About... » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

It's Here! It's Here!

The XBOX 360 is here! I have played a few demos and I am very impressed! I can't wait to get mine. I think I have to wait until tax time....ugh! I will have to rely on the frequent stops to Best Buy to play their 360 demos. I can see it now. "Jennifer, I need a fix. I'm gonna run to Best Buy and play some Call of Duty."

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates