larryheader

« Home | Stupid Christains...Pickets are for Legalists! » | Is It Too Late? » | Good Stuff! » | Back to the Relative » | Huh?! » | Everything is Relative » | Moral Relativism?! » | A Collision » | Quote to Think About... » | The Rest of the Story... » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

He Did it Again!!

Man, I can't even really put this weekend into words. Amazing is the closest I can come without watering it down. Alternative Edge had our annual fall retreat this weekend and I would have to say that it was one of the best that we have had yet! We walk away from it every year exhausted commenting on how God did it again and this year was no exception. I am always blown away with God's faithfulness. It makes me go "YEAH, that's why I am in youth ministry!" Snot covered floors, tears, and a heart on fire to serve our God is what it's all about.

Yes, another succesful year! I came home and slept for 12 hours. I was that tired. The game we played at 2 am probably didn't help any. Thanks to all who participated in that. 4 contestants and 20 victims...good times. Here is one of the funniest lines of the weekend..."James! James! I need your pillow man, it's do or die!

So let's do this. Comment with some memorable lines of the weekend so we can all laugh at the comedy that goes on during our stay at wonderful Camp Ohio.

"shut up woman!" -hillary
"are there prizes?" (yes) "ugh! no!" -me

there's many more.
check out my xanga for others.

(yelling) WHAT YOU GOING TO DO NOW!?-Me

Dude, you just spit a bean in my mouth-Zack

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates