larryheader

« Home | » | Russia Bound » | It's Here! It's Here! » | He Did it Again!! » | Stupid Christains...Pickets are for Legalists! » | Is It Too Late? » | Good Stuff! » | Back to the Relative » | Huh?! » | Everything is Relative » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 

Almost Home

Well, I am bitterly dissapointed because I wasn,t able to do an audio post from St. Petersburgh. But other than that the trip was awesome! We are in Frankfurt Germany right now waiting for our flight to Washington. I will post again when I get home. We had a great trip that I will have to wind down from before I can post all that happened. Till then, see you when I get home...

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates