larryheader

« Home | New Look » | D&D and good friends » | So I was Thinking... » | Santa's In The Klink! » | I Want It All! » | Wake Me Up In April... » | Am I still in Frankfurt? » | Almost Home » | » | Russia Bound » 

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 

Buenos Amigos

I am so thankful to God for the friends that I have. And now I have friends that span the globe...from Russia to Guatemala. My friends Andy and Bobby came over last night for dinner. I am wishing more and more that Andy would not go back to Guatemala. I wish he could stay and work for us in AE. I love hanging out with him. He is so real. I love it when a christian is confident enough in his walk to be real around people. I'm not saying perfect...I am saying confident. There is a big difference. I would love to get to know him better and find out more about what makes him tick. He has a warped sense of humor which fits in great with our warped crowd. He loves the Lord but is not religious in his thoughts. And best of all, he is true to himself. I can see God doing some amazing things through him. Aquí está a los buenos amigos.

wow, this andy guy really sounds like a cool dude. i would sure like to meet him. hahaha.

larry, if only you new how much i love and respect you and jennifer...

and believe you me, if it wasn't because of my friends at homeland security, i'd stick around for a while.

thanks man. i'm flattered.

To Andy: You're welcome bro

To Josh: Disclaimer: The tone of this comment is sarcasm. If you would find "time" to help me design my header I will add you to my "special" friends list.

andy is cooooooolllllllll.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates