larryheader

« Home | So I was Thinking... » | Santa's In The Klink! » | I Want It All! » | Wake Me Up In April... » | Am I still in Frankfurt? » | Almost Home » | » | Russia Bound » | It's Here! It's Here! » | He Did it Again!! » 

Thursday, January 05, 2006 

D&D and good friends

It's great when you can have friends that will agree to disagree with you. Case in point: We were discussing the inner workings of D&D the other night, which I used to play. Hey, don't blame me for being a product of the 80's. Anyways, I came across this video that just cracked me up. Dedicated D&D players have been known to be a bit over the edge at times and this proves it. So I am dedicatiing this video clip to Prozac. I hope you like it!

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates