larryheader

« Home | D&D and good friends » | So I was Thinking... » | Santa's In The Klink! » | I Want It All! » | Wake Me Up In April... » | Am I still in Frankfurt? » | Almost Home » | » | Russia Bound » | It's Here! It's Here! » 

Thursday, January 05, 2006 

New Look

I decided that it was time to retire my other template. I like this one. What do you think? I actually used a template not created for Blogger but I made it work. It would even be nicer if one of my graphic designer friends would make me a cool header to jazz it up a bit. Don't make me beg...it's unbecoming of me.

i like the new look.

and as for jazzing up your site...
i don't think there's too much i can do.

all i pretty much know is how to add pictures and links. haha.

Larry, I like the new look, but what I like the fact that you can admitt that you used to play D&D.... That was a fun game.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates