larryheader

« Home | Natural Legacy » | Airless Tire!? » | Staple's New Site » | Buenos Amigos » | New Look » | D&D and good friends » | So I was Thinking... » | Santa's In The Klink! » | I Want It All! » | Wake Me Up In April... » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

Something About Me...

There's something that most of you might not know about me. I love military stuff. All kinds of military stuff. And when I found out that Todd Mcfarlane created a military series I got all giddy inside. So I went out and started my collection last night. Now to some of you this might seem kind of childish...yeah I know but ain't they cool. They are so realistic. I didn't even realize that these exsisted so I have some catching up to do. Thanks to tax time I might be able to accomplish that. And no they are not dolls...they're figurines! I thought I would share my first two with you.



Like the Dominoes commercial I believe, you will have to order your "figurines", I mean dolls off the home shopping channel and order a steak fanatic pizza. You know to show your manliness.

Those dollies are stinking cute... real men collect real soldiers! I have a real Navy SEAL and a real Marine Sniper sitting in my room drinking a 6 pack and play MOH on my Mac... take that Larry

Do you have a don't ask don't tell policy? Just wondering...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates