larryheader

« Home | Staple's New Site » | Buenos Amigos » | New Look » | D&D and good friends » | So I was Thinking... » | Santa's In The Klink! » | I Want It All! » | Wake Me Up In April... » | Am I still in Frankfurt? » | Almost Home » 

Friday, January 13, 2006 

Airless Tire!?



Time Magazine selects Michelin Tweel One of the most amazing inventions of 2005." That is quite a hefty claim to make but this is pretty cool stuff. Michelin has created an airless tire. It looks pretty odd but I am intrigued by it. It has been given all kinds of awards so far and they are looking into applications for them. The website had mentioned wheel chairs, construction equipment, and military vehicles. Check out this video to see the tweel in action. Pretty freaky stuff!

Just when I thought everything was invented...what will they think of next? Simply amazing...

What does that have to do with an airless tire?

See now when I make a comment about "Hey why doesnt someone make a tire without air?" People tell me I'm dumb... This proves my ideas from when I was 10 just meant I was too smart for my time.

The thing is that you never say it out loud. I'm telling ya, it's a conspiracy. The "man" is always watching.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates