larryheader

« Home | Are You Willing? » | Halo 2 and Prophecy » | To Be or Not to Be... » | From Russia With Love » | Something About Me... » | Natural Legacy » | Airless Tire!? » | Staple's New Site » | Buenos Amigos » | New Look » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 



There is a new Xbox 360 game coming out called The Outfit and it is looking to be quite a blast. It's kind of like GI Joe meets the game mercenaries. I can't wait to play it. I am giddy just thinking about it. Here are some screen shots. Yes, I am a game geek. Don't hate me for it.








About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates