larryheader

« Home | Empty lot = Memories » | A Legend Dies... » | We're Back! » | » | » | Sail Away! » | Keep the Net Neutral!! » | My Space!? » | Did I just say something? » | LET"S PARTY!! » 

Thursday, September 14, 2006 

If You Believe...



Now, Andy did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in the punch?
Hey Andy are you goofing on Elvis? Hey, baby. Are we losing touch?
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon.
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve, then nothing is cool.

REM...Man On the Moon


REM made the stament "If you believed they put a man on the moon..." There is a conspiracy that the United States never made it to the moon. That it was all fake. I've known about this for quite awhile but I watched this video about the theory just the other day.

Do I believe the conspiracy? That's a loaded question that some may not like the answer to.

But first I'd like to get some thoughts from blogland. Do you believe that the United States went to the moon?

Yeah, I've heard all this stuff before. if you ask me, people who believe this should really find something better to do. Even if we didn't go to the moon you should aks yourself, is it really worth devoting my whole life and living in fear of my government because maybe (and that's a big maybe) we didn't go to the moon?

I know my brother believed that crap at one point...silly boy...

Not only do I believe that the US went to the moon...I also believe that I've personally walked on the moon.

Wait a minute. There's a black lincoln towncar pulling up in my driveway right now and a man with aviator sunglasses is walking up my driveway.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates