larryheader

« Home | » | » | Sail Away! » | Keep the Net Neutral!! » | My Space!? » | Did I just say something? » | LET"S PARTY!! » | I'm Alive!! » | The End is Here!! » | Writing History » 

Thursday, August 31, 2006 

We're Back!

I'm glad to be back from our trip but we had a blast! Here are a few pictures. If you want to see more you can go to My Flickr and see the set. I have more to post but I ran out of space.

We found this place on the beach in Cosumel...great guacamole!

Jennifer and I near the beach.

Yep, the sign says it all...Welcome to the Cayman Islands.

In Galveston Bay.

Our ship in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Hope you enjoyed the pics. I got to scratch something off of my goals list on this trip. I snorkled off of a coral reef in the Cayman Islands. That's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Now all I need to do is to get my dive certification...then it's off to Hawaii.

Looks like fun... I'm envious. And I found a picture of you with a "Red Stripe" --- HOORAY BEER!

lol

Or at least it was sitting by you...

i love the pics! looks like you had a blast.

next time you'll have to take the WHOLE youth group!!!! haha. just kidding.

welcome home!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates