larryheader

« Home | My Space!? » | Did I just say something? » | LET"S PARTY!! » | I'm Alive!! » | The End is Here!! » | Writing History » | Drool...Drool » | Drowned Alive » | Fallen Comrades » | Blue October » 

Thursday, August 03, 2006 

Keep the Net Neutral!!

Ok, as some of you already know, our internet freedom of surf is in danger. Some of our friends have already posted on this topic. If you are still unsure about what "net neutrality" is then let's look to the all wise Ask a Ninga to enlighten us. Speak out and save our way of life. This calls for a REVOLUTION...or at least some dirty looks and funny faces towards the telco companies. Make a call or write a letter to your state representatives. That's it...hand me the phone. I'm callin my Governor. KEEP THE NET NEUTRAL! I have spoke my mind...

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates