larryheader

« Home | I'm Alive!! » | The End is Here!! » | Writing History » | Drool...Drool » | Drowned Alive » | Fallen Comrades » | Blue October » | ICU Contemplation » | Back From Tulsa » | 3am and Agent Mulder » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

LET"S PARTY!!

Well, we are gearing up to launch our first annual out of school bash tonight at AE. Man, this has been alot of work. I can't wait because this is going to be a blast. Live music, food, games, movies, no sleep...aaah life in youth ministry.

I am hoping to be able to post some pics some time next week. I need to step out of the office and take care of some last minute details. So I'm off for now.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates