larryheader

« Home | Drowned Alive » | Fallen Comrades » | Blue October » | ICU Contemplation » | Back From Tulsa » | 3am and Agent Mulder » | Poetic Justice » | OK I've Been Tagged... » | Where A Kid Can Be A Kid » | Simple Prayer » 

Thursday, May 11, 2006 

Drool...Drool

The moment we've been waiting for will soon be upon us...well, at least it's a bit closer than it was yesterday. We still have to wait until 2007 for the release of Halo 3 but a little teaser never hurt anybody. I'm not so much excited to see the graphics although I'm sure they will be very vibrant and top notch (even if they are a bit shiny as Josh points out) To me the beauty of Halo's graphics lie in the colors and the particle effects. And it's not the single player that sells me on Halo. It is the multiplayer maps and the freedom to create game modes that makes it so much fun. Whether you love it or hate it...it finds a way into your heart.

I remember when Halo 2 came out. I just wanted to stare at the screen and drool all over myself. But I'm more interested in the online maps and the new weapon assortments. You can visit Bungie Studios and check out the announcement article. So yeah, I am definately looking forward to some Halo 3 multiplayer.

Halo+Friends+Hot Wings=Good Times

Dude, that actually makes me want to invest in a X360...

Josh is just jealous because he's still stuck on the playstation...which can't even handle the lighting effects neccesary for "shiny things". Go XBOX!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates