larryheader

« Home | Simple Prayer » | Fists of Fury » | Reflection... » | Whitewashed Christianity!! » | Enemy At The Gates » | Springfield » | Girls and Paintball!? » | Gone Digital » | Dead Man Flying » | Hitler and Random Thoughts » 

Saturday, March 18, 2006 

Where A Kid Can Be A Kid

I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese the other night. That place is utter chaos but the kids like it.















man. i love that place.
the last time i was there was for my birthday a couple years ago...and you, josh, and sabrina stopped by.

i've tried going there like three times in the past two months...but there's waaaaaaaay too many cars there....and there was a freaking line to get in the place!!

i'm just going to have to go on a weekday. haha.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates