larryheader

« Home | Gone Digital » | Dead Man Flying » | Hitler and Random Thoughts » | Is that a jelly doughnut private Pyle? » | Falling » | There is a new Xbox 360 game coming out called The... » | Are You Willing? » | Halo 2 and Prophecy » | To Be or Not to Be... » | From Russia With Love » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

Girls and Paintball!?

OK, here's some more random funniness. I was talking to one of Jennifer's friends at the house the other day. We brought up the subject of girls playing paintaball. Jennifer proceded to tell her that she should go out and play paintball with us some time to release some of her frustration and anger about her present "guy" situation. She said "what's better to release some anger than being able to shoot a man in the face leagally." Jen however deciced that it wouldn't be a good idea for her to play with a bunch of guys because pistol whipping is not allowed in paintball...

If that went over your head I apologise but I cracked up when Jennifer said it. Leave it up to my wife to come up with something totally off the wall like that. Vengeful women would change the sport of paintball forever. I can see it now...the headlines would read: Pistol Whipped Paintballer Screams "Stop her rampage!"

Man... I can't stand the thought of being pistol whipped

What...pistol whipping isn't legal in paintball!?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates