larryheader

« Home | Is that a jelly doughnut private Pyle? » | Falling » | There is a new Xbox 360 game coming out called The... » | Are You Willing? » | Halo 2 and Prophecy » | To Be or Not to Be... » | From Russia With Love » | Something About Me... » | Natural Legacy » | Airless Tire!? » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 

Hitler and Random Thoughts



"Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken." These words were spoken by Adolf Hitler. Isn't it odd how you can find wisdom even in the words of a madman?

Hitler was brilliant if you ask me. I mean, he was evil and a bit off of his rocker. But he was brilliant none the less. He led millions of men in an attempt to "purify" the world, killing everyone in his path that got in the way. However appalling it is, it is interesting to think of how he got so many to follow his crazy plan.

I asked Jen the other day, "what would make an ordinary man want to follow someone in carrying out a plan of such destruction and death." He understood the importance of leadership to fulfill his mission. The fact that it was a phycotic plan didn't matter. Once the ball was rolling it was too late for those who were involved in the whole mess. I'm sure many men looked back after it was all over and thought "my God, what have I done?"

My point? There is so much corruption and chaos and so many obstacles in this world that sometimes we need to think like the enemy to defeat him. Hitler also said "What luck for rulers that men do not think."

"Lord, I pray that you put in me the mind of Christ. That I may be thoughtful of my actions and that my words will encourage those around me. That I will be aware of every move the enemy makes in my life. And that I will apply your word to break the holds that distract me."

Haha...thnx man. Publicity is publicity, whether it's bad or good.

I must agree with you; Hitler was a great leader. Of course, he was very psycho and killed millions of innocent lives, nontheless, he knew how to motivate, give direction, and purpise to his country (I know he wasn't German, but still it was his country) to carry out his mission. From a militaristic point of view, great military leader. The Germans are the ones who started the whole small unit leadership that the US military uses today and especially my beloved Corps.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates