larryheader

« Home | Dead Man Flying » | Hitler and Random Thoughts » | Is that a jelly doughnut private Pyle? » | Falling » | There is a new Xbox 360 game coming out called The... » | Are You Willing? » | Halo 2 and Prophecy » | To Be or Not to Be... » | From Russia With Love » | Something About Me... » 

Friday, February 17, 2006 

Gone Digital



I finally broke down and bought a digital camera. I have been using a Chinon 35mm for quite awhile now. I bought a Kodak Z700 and I love it. It take great pics and I like the dock that came with it. I will post some pictures from it here soon.

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates