larryheader

« Home | Hitler and Random Thoughts » | Is that a jelly doughnut private Pyle? » | Falling » | There is a new Xbox 360 game coming out called The... » | Are You Willing? » | Halo 2 and Prophecy » | To Be or Not to Be... » | From Russia With Love » | Something About Me... » | Natural Legacy » 

Thursday, February 16, 2006 

Dead Man Flying

It seems that recently there have been planes flying really low over my house. A few of them actually sound like they are going to land in my living room. Jen said that one flew over the other day and it shook the house.

I then came to the conclusion that being in the bathtub while a plane flew into your house would not be a good experience. Don't ask how this came about. We are talking about my thinking pattern here. It would take way too long to explain. Anyways, I thought it would be alot better not to die while naked.

Depending on the angle of entry for the plane, I might end up on Plum street. Then there would be a naked dead guy in the road. That would be kind of a disturbing sight. Especially for those who happen upon this. Now in my vision of this, I saw no blood. There was no mangled carcass. Nope, just a naked dead guy in the street. At least I would be clean.

Hence the title of this post because Jennifer has this odd sense of humor where she makes up Indian names for people. Now mine is Dead man Flying.

I think you need to devote your thinking resources to other areas of life.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates