larryheader

« Home | Whitewashed Christianity!! » | Enemy At The Gates » | Springfield » | Girls and Paintball!? » | Gone Digital » | Dead Man Flying » | Hitler and Random Thoughts » | Is that a jelly doughnut private Pyle? » | Falling » | There is a new Xbox 360 game coming out called The... » 

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 

Reflection...

Sometimes it's just hard...
Refelection can be an avenue to improvement...
Or a window to discouragement...
And sometimes you have to go through one to get to the other...
I think I'm seeing that now...

ditto...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates