larryheader

« Home | Reflection... » | Whitewashed Christianity!! » | Enemy At The Gates » | Springfield » | Girls and Paintball!? » | Gone Digital » | Dead Man Flying » | Hitler and Random Thoughts » | Is that a jelly doughnut private Pyle? » | Falling » 

Friday, March 10, 2006 

Fists of Fury


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUCK NORRIS!

Don't forget to pay homage and give a shout out to our good ol buddy Chuck Norris. He turns 66 today.

wow. 66.
you thought he would retire by now.

Chuck Norris doesn't have birthdays. He has deathdays. Today is the 24106 consecutive day he's killed someone.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates