larryheader

« Home | Where A Kid Can Be A Kid » | Simple Prayer » | Fists of Fury » | Reflection... » | Whitewashed Christianity!! » | Enemy At The Gates » | Springfield » | Girls and Paintball!? » | Gone Digital » | Dead Man Flying » 

Friday, March 24, 2006 

OK I've Been Tagged...

Sorry it took awhile to get to this. I have been so busy. James tagged me so here I go

Four jobs I've had:
* U.S Navy Seabee Batallion - Heavy Equipment Operator
* Honda of Marysville Plastics Division - I trimmed bumpers
* Stevensons Heating and Air - HVAC Installer
* SBC/Ameritech - Infrostructure Maintenance Splicer

Four movies that I can watch over and over:
* Breakfast Club
* 12 Monkeys
* Unbreakable
* Mystery Men

Four places I've lived:
* West Bend Wisconsin
* Spring Texas
* San Diego California
* Winter Harbor Maine

Four TV shows that I love:
* CSI
* Cold Case Files
* Dog The Bounty Hunter - Don't ask why...I'm not really sure
* Iron Chef

Four places I've vacationed traveled to:
* Canada
* Mexico
* Russia
* Guatemala

Four of my favorite dishes:
* Jennifer's chicken - that stuff is like crack
* Mariachi Chicken from Los Mariachis
* Sushi
* Chili Rellenos

Four sites I visit daily:
* aelive.com
* Flickr
* Everyones' Blog
* That last one counted as at least five or six...so we're even!

Four places I would rather be right now:
* Russia
* Traveling across the country in a motorhome with my family
* Scotland
* On my motorcycle - well, if it wasn't so cold

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
* Sorry...no tagging from me. I think all of you have aleready done it. If not, then TAG YOU'RE IT!

Unbreakable...

Man, that was an awesome movie dude. I totally forgot about it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates