larryheader

« Home | 3am and Agent Mulder » | Poetic Justice » | OK I've Been Tagged... » | Where A Kid Can Be A Kid » | Simple Prayer » | Fists of Fury » | Reflection... » | Whitewashed Christianity!! » | Enemy At The Gates » | Springfield » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Back From Tulsa

Well, we are back from our trip to Tulsa. I know, some of you are going...I didn't know you were going to Tulsa. You can blame that on the irregular posting in my blog. Some of the AE staff went to a conference at Oneighty (who built an amazing 14 million dollar facility.)

I was impressed by Doug Fields session titled "important...more important." I feel like I could have been sitting accross a desk talking face to face with some of these guys it hit so close to home.

Another great part of our trip was being able to go over to Arkansas and spend some time with Josh, Sabrina, and Aaron. we were able to go to Keypoint Church and sit through one of their services. It was really cool.

Here are some pictures from our trip:











It was great to see you guys, but you could have kept your cold you punk! I hav been sick all week. Oh well, I guess it was worth it. Please pray that this thing will be gone by Sunday so I can sing though, cause right now I have no voice.

Thanks

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates