larryheader

« Home | Fallen Comrades » | Blue October » | ICU Contemplation » | Back From Tulsa » | 3am and Agent Mulder » | Poetic Justice » | OK I've Been Tagged... » | Where A Kid Can Be A Kid » | Simple Prayer » | Fists of Fury » 

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 

Drowned Alive

Some people say he's an idiot while others say he is the closest thing we've seen since Houdini. Whether you think he's insane or a genius, you have to say one thing about David Blaine. He's got guts. So he didn't quite make it all the way on this one(nine minutes was his goal) you have to admit that 7 minutes 20 seconds underwater is pretty impressive. Not to mention the fact that he spent 7 days submerged before he went without air.

I actually heard a news anchor say this morning that he's just wanting the attention. HELLO! He's a performer. Just like an actor or actress. It's what he does. This is his bread winner. I'd like to see anyone else stay under water for that long. Plus, even though he didn't break the record, he's still going to bank a pretty penny for this stunt.

Insane...probably
Genius...I wouldn't go that far
Good performer...definately

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates