larryheader

« Home | Keep the Net Neutral!! » | My Space!? » | Did I just say something? » | LET"S PARTY!! » | I'm Alive!! » | The End is Here!! » | Writing History » | Drool...Drool » | Drowned Alive » | Fallen Comrades » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 

Sail Away!




As some of you know, Jennifer and I are going on a cruise for our 14 year anniversary. A little gift we decided to give each other this year. We are leaving for Galveston Texas in 2 days. WOOHOO!! Carribean here we come! We sail out on Sunday On the Conquest and will be out to sea for 7 days. I am so stoked about this trip. I have always wanted to go on a cruise but have never been able to until now.

We will make stops in Montego Bay Jamaica, Grand Cayman Islands, and Cosumel Mexico.



I am looking forward to some snorkleing and swimming with the stingrays. I also want to go into the port cities and do some sight seeing. Other than that, I'm going to be on the beach or on the deck next to the pool...doing absolutely nothing at all. That is going to be bliss.

I am so glad you are getting away and enjoying some alone time with just the two of you. I will pray for your safety and that you have an amazing trip.

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

That's awesome man. You guys certainly do deserve it. Make sure you get one of those drinks with the umbrellas in it.

have fun!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates