larryheader

« Home | Yep, You heard it Right! » | Back from the Motherland » | Broken Camera!? » | Russia Bound » | Closed Eyes and Palm Trees » | My Opinion » | If You Believe... » | Empty lot = Memories » | A Legend Dies... » | We're Back! » 

Friday, March 30, 2007 

You Heard Correctly...

Yes, you heard it right. Jennifer and I are moving to Russia next summer. If you haven't heard yet...Surprise! This has been a process of 7 or 8 months of prayer. It's exciting an scary and bitter and sweet all at the same time.

I'm so glad it's out now though. I feel like we can move forward freely and begin to prepare for the move. Thanks to all of our friends who have shown support and encouragement since you found out. That means so much to Jennifer and I. You guys rock!!



tear. sniffle. sob. whimper.

you shall be missed.
but you're going to be blessed there. :) fo sho.

holy crap! this is both amazing and crazy wild. Take josh in your carry on luggage. he doesn't weigh much.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates