larryheader

« Home | Broken Camera!? » | Russia Bound » | Closed Eyes and Palm Trees » | My Opinion » | If You Believe... » | Empty lot = Memories » | A Legend Dies... » | We're Back! » | » | » 

Thursday, March 22, 2007 

Back from the Motherland

Well, I'm back! This proved to be a great trip. It was good to see old friends and great to make some new ones. I met a really cool couple while I was there. Viktor and Tanya are youth pastors at a church in St. Petersburg. I look forward to spending some more time with them in the future. Tanya was one of our interpretors. I met Oksana and Igor at the discipleship conference we were having in Gatchina. They are youth leaders from the Ukraine and are in St. Petersburg now.

I was able to make a trip into Sosnovy Bor and visit with Andre and Olga. Seeing Leosha and all the rest of the teens was awesome. I always look forward to hanging out with all of those guys. It's a highlight of my trips. Here are a few pics.

Me an my friend Leosha

Some of the crew from Sosnovy Bor


Across from our hotel


A church in downtown St. Petersburg


Looking out the window from Mama Roma's in downtown St. Petersburg.






About me

  • I'm Larry
  • From Springfield, Ohio, United States
  • I am a Husband, a Father, a Youth Pastor. All of which is my calling and my passion.
My profile
www.flickr.com
tank_lo's photos More of tank_lo's photos
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates